Social Media Platforms are the most crucial/important phase in building your brand value.
What do you think about your social media plan for the year ahead?
Want to know the best social media platforms to help you grow your small business?
The Author from GoldenClick shares the stats you need to know about each social network in this infographic.
Here’s who makes their list:
Check out the infographics for more detail and will surely help you in social media platforms journey.
Facebook | Meta
You need to understand Facebook’s unique virtues and the differences between it and other media to successfully market your business on Facebook.
Just as you wouldn’t advertise on television with a radio ad. You shouldn’t advertise on Facebook as you would on your website or in a magazine.
Don’t use Facebook just for fun; it’s much more potent than that
People regard Facebook as a fun social space to chat with friends, check out photos and videos, and relax. You need to join conversations and become part of a community, rather than being a business ‘outsider’ who tries to sell aggressively.
Hard-sell tactics — such as using advertising slogans, repeatedly posting about a particular product or service. Providing lists of products and prices in isolation from any related conversation — will result in other users’ unfollowing’ you. They may even post negative comments about your business.
You should have a clear goal and strategy in your mind
Having a clear goal is very important to use and a strategy to achieve that goal.
For example, a Healthy Restaurant might decide that its goal is to increase sales generated by Facebook by 10% in the next 6 months.
Their strategy could include:
creating a morning post featuring a dish of the day, using a code so that the sale on Facebook. Posting a Daily photo featuring a customer is their “Healthy Lifestyle Goals” of the day for users to post their own pictures of themselves while having their meals.
Defining a goal and a strategy gives you one for your Facebook marketing and a way to measure success.
You should be posting regularly.
Unlike traditional media or other media, social media is built around frequent updates.
Recent research suggests that users check their page more than 27 times per week; they need to regularly see you posting new content.
Some guides recommend posting at least once a day. Still, the basics are to post exciting content and judge how often your audience wants to hear from you.
You can checkout our facebook to have indepth look of how businesses are working across UAE for digital marketing
Over 1.16 monthly users are active on-site.
Daily users spend around 8 minutes on the app 500 million stories are used daily.
There are also a large number of influencers on-site with a large number of followers.
And with a great deal, you can also become an influential brand.
How to Market your business on Instagram
We’ve put together 10 of the best Instagram marketing tips (that really work) that you can use to milk the platform to its full potential.
- Switch your Profile to the public ASAP. Your public appearance is significant as if it’s a private account, it will not be visible to anyone.
- You must convert your Instagram profile into an Instagram Business Account before you consider your Instagram marketing strategy.
- Instead of paying a lot for marketing tools to analyze your competitors, you can do a lot more in Instagram insights for free which will give you in-depth information about your followers/unfollowers. Categorized using location, Followers list, Gender, Age Range, and the best time to post when most of your followers are active.
- Tbh the best place to advertise in new times is Instagram. But you have to do indirect marketing to don’t drop potential followers coming to your account to check out your page/product.
- Giving discounts on your products and giveaways boost your Instagram like a sky rocket. It really builds trust between companies with their customers.
- You want to target a particular audience directly, use sponsored ads on Instagram. Brands now have the capability of reaching audiences in a whole new way. You could only share updates and photos with users who followed your account before sponsored posts were introduced.
- Instagram Stories is another way to go. Unlike regular Instagram posts, Instagram stories are in the form of slideshows. Although Stories are only live for 24 hours, you can save them to any device and reuse them later.
- Life and stories can be scheduled. With Instagram Live, people can answer questions in real-time and connect with their audiences.
- Partner yourself with influencers to spread yourself to wider audiences. Instagram influencers with large followings are the fastest way to reach potential customers.
- Just make sure you use the proper Instagram Metrics and don’t overpost. Instagram considers it spam.
Checkout our Instagram for in-depth reviews: GoldenClick
Here are my top 3 picks for TikTok for your business as social media platform.
Create Your Own Content on TikTok
- Even if your brand is not well known, you still use TikTok effectively for marketing. It all starts with planning for quality content using the following best practices.
- Most media users don’t have access to expensive camera gear at production budgets. The content that they create with their phones reflects their unique personalities. Try approaching your content in the same way. You could reveal the true essence of your brand., they will feel connected to you and will relate to what builds trust.
- TikTok content usually becomes viral with pets and children when it uses two magic ingredients:
- Pets and children. Because the platform’s demographics are young, there is a strong interest in watching funny and entertaining videos with kids and animals. If your desktop has a mascot or pet, include it in your content. And consider asking one of the kids from one of your teams to teach you a challenge and film it.
Create Regular video content and upload it in social media platforms
Never miss out on this opportunity because TikTok favors the accounts that post regularly. So, you should be posting content 4-5 times a week and keep yourself updated with the insights to see a depth review of your progress.
- Type a description for your video
- Add hashtags
- @tag everyone/friends
- Add formal links
- You can choose who can view the videos
- Save the video in the album
Plus, points will be shared with WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook since they are all connected now.
User-generated content is king today on Reddit, the most extensive social network for users. Reddit has almost 12,000 active communities and 234 million unique users as of June 2016.
But before making your first move on Reddit, have a look at these tips to help you use Reddit for promoting your business.
Create a genuine Reddit Profile
Set up an authentic Reddit profile and start monitoring what’s happening in the subreddits most relevant to your business. Explore topics where you could contribute by listening to the conversation.
Make your Profile Genuine and don’t Spam
A profile that looks and feels natural is the most effective way to avoid raising suspicions that your presence is marketing-oriented. Whenever you suspect that you might be a marketer, Redditers won’t think twice about screening your posting history. This is to find out whether you’re there to promote your business.
To avoid overly promotional posts, you need to be smart about it. 1:10 is a popular ratio used by marketers.
Engage in different communities and subreddits. Include links to other websites when sharing content. Make sure to do this before posting branded content – you can amass “karma” points in this manner.
Don’t post before two weeks have passed. Make sure you know why you’re here for the community, and you’ll succeed.
The third most important tip is to avoid getting banned
The Reddit community quickly bans users who look like marketers or spammers.
Avoid getting banned by following these tips:
- Don’t be overly promotional
- Submit links to many other websites
- Avoid submitting the same comment to different subreddits
- Never ask for upvotes
- Don’t share sensitive information or illegal content.